Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Know.

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the one and only true church on the earth today (Ephesians 4:5). I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God, as is the Bible and together they teach us the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that through the prophet Joseph Smith the fulness of the gospel has once again been restored to the earth. I know that I can live with my family and my Heavenly Father for all eternity if I remain faithful and endure to the end. I know. You can know these things for yourself if you follow the prophet Moroni's exhortation "...I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy chost ye may know the truth of all things" (Moroni 10:4-5). The key to this is having 'a sincere heart' and 'real intent', meaning you truly want to find the truth and fully intend to act on whatever answer you recieve. Faith is a principle of action. You must be willing to act before you can recieve. If you want to read more of my testimony in my Savior Jesus Christ and why I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints look up my profile on mormon.org
The Atonement is real, He lives. I am a daughter of God who loves and knows me personally. I am a Mormon.
In the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment